So, I'm jumping on the blogging bandwagon. Maybe this can be my new year's resolution. Since I'm not the goal setting champion like my sis, my goals tend to be more practical and (hopefully) achievable--such as: 1)Survive. 2)Breathe. 3)Eat. 4)Don't go overboard with #3.
Since my 2006 goals pretty much fell along those lines, perhaps I'll consider this blogging thing as something else to work at. Although I'm pretty occupied with the aforementioned goals, I'll make an attempt at this one.
Mostly, I just want my family to get to know me again. Since I've been living in Philly for 5 1/2 years, sometimes I feel like I must be a stranger to them. Now that we have our little monkey Bennett, family has taken on a new importance. I want my family to know HIM. So, I'll be using this blog to introduce our family to our little man. So, if you don't want to see pictures of the cutest baby EVER (sorry everyone else :) ), then beware. Because I plan to plaster this blog with Bennett's fat cheeks. Enjoy!!
So I thought I would start by doing a play-by-play of our Christmas. Keith took his daddy duties very seriously in teaching Bennett all about Santa Claus. So, of course, Bennett couldn't stand all the excitement. He did a lot of watching and waiting for the fat man to come down the chimney.
Bennett had his first acting debut by playing Joseph in our Nativity play. Since Joseph is his middle name and the other pickings were slim(the wiseman was nine weeks old), he got the part. He really got into character and gave a convincing performance.
Then, packages started arriving in the mail. Our families love us! Our Christmas tree looked so pretty and it was exciting to have gifts to look forward to!
And finally, it was Christmas!! Keith and Bennett raced to their stockings to see what surprises they could find.
This Santa guy rocks! Look what he brought in our stocking! Bennett got so hooked up!!!!
Then we got to play with our toys all day. Christmas is a lot of work!
Of course, we really missed our families. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We love you!
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Bloggin'
Posted by Andrea at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yahoo!! I'm so so glad that you are deciding to do a blog and I'm VERY honored to be the first to post:) Bennett is super adorable. We'd better start preparing to keep the ladies away from our little men!!
This is so freaking cute. LOOOOOVED that play by play. I expect you to update often. I need more Bennett. :)
Post a Comment