Friday, January 20, 2006

Weird Stuff About Me

It's taken me awhile to get around to doing this tag thing. I apologize to both of my frequent readers (Hi mom and Keith). So, here goes--Weird Stuff About Me:

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:
Fish gutter (how I met hubby), Cotton Candy Maker (all sugar, all day. A dream...), Recruiter for airline (lots-o-travel), and my current gig--HR Generalist (boooring...)

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
Anne of Green Gables, Wild Hearts Can't be Broken, Steel Magnolias. Sorry, I can only think of 3.

4 Places You Have Lived:
Philly, Utah, Alaska for a couple summers. Again, falling short on that one.

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:
Ok, here's where I really have problems. No TV. Before you gasp--I REALIZE that I live the life of a caveman. But really, it doesn't bother me. Really.

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation:
Thailand, Vietnam, Ecuador, Italy

4 websites you visit daily:
my e-mail (not really a website so much but a necessity nonetheless), family blogs, bank account (although I'm trying no to do that daily. It's too depressing), MSNBC.com (don't ask me why on that one. But I really do check it all the time. )

4 of your favorite foods:
Candy, Dessert, Appetizers, Main Course. I think even in that order.

4 places you would rather be right now:
Home!! (Although, I guess that pretty much forces me to confess that I'm blogging at work. Oops.) On a hike somewhere WARM(er), on vacation somewhere (anywhere), with family.

4 Bloggers You are Tagging:
Molly. That's the only other person that I know that blogs that wasn't already tagged. I guess you can do it 4 times, Mol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I'm a frequent reader. Loved your answers. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Annie, I do love to read your blogs. It makes you seem not so far away. I got Steel Magnolias for Christmas. When you come in March we can watch it (and eat candy and desserts).

Jami said...

Andrea- I am definitely ready for some more Bennett pictures.