Saturday, February 04, 2006

Can't wait...

Betcha can't wait to get some of this......


I just bought my tickets to be in Utah for Jeff's wedding. See all ya'll next month!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see you and Bennett! We enjoyed seeing Keith tonight--twice in a month. Wow! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! :)
Bought my tickets too. I'm coming in an hour before you and leaving sunday night. Yippee!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! At least you can make it to B-Money's wedding. j/k We are excited to see you and Big Boy.

Anonymous said...

Don't mind Layne:) It'll be fun to see you guys

Anonymous said...

It's gonna be so fun to have you guys here! It was good to see Keith again. Can't wait to give triple-B a kiss and a squeeze. Love, Mindy (couldn't login for some reason so that's why it's saying "anonymous")

Jami said...

I just have two questions? Who is "B-money?" "Jeff" doesn't start with a B. And what does "triple B" stand for? Just curious:)

Andrea said...

Thanks Jami. I was wondering the same thing....

Anonymous said...

"B"ig "B"oy "B"ennett.
Lame, I know.

Anonymous said...

That is what I was thinking triple B probably stood for, that's cute:) I mostly was wondering about "B-money's wedding!!"

Anonymous said...

B-money? Nobody could figure that out? Boog-money. Duh!!