I hate Girls Scouts. What do they really do anyway? You know they aren't the ones baking those stupid cookies. Then they come out once a year and you feel like you have to buy their dumb cookies just because you won't see them for another full year. They aren't even that good!!! I know this because I just ate 2 boxes entirely by myself. Alone...me...el solo...mucho gordo. This is very bad. Please, for the love of a decent cookie, let's stop buying girl scout cookies. It's a grassroots sort of revolution. For $3.50, you can do so much better. Trust me, I know. I just ate two boxes.....
Monday, February 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL! That is dang funny. Please tell me that they were Samoans or something sort of good and not those mint cookies--I hate mint. That is good stuff.
Um, I can totally see myself doing that.
oh man. I need the samoas. If only I knew a girl scout. I've thought of signing Shelby up just for that reason, but then nighmares of fundraisers start haunting me and I decide it's not worth the samoas.
Andrea, you make me laugh. Chad's laughing, too! We just ate a whole lot of Girl Scout Cookie Samoa Ice Cream...yeah they get you again in the frozen foods section! :)
Post a Comment