Sunday, July 15, 2012

Adventures de Keith

I can't add much commentary to this post because I wasn't there.  But I do know that this was a whirlwind trip that involved renting a car (too far to drive on the scoot/couldn't leave scoot with me cuz unlike some countries we have visited, the USA does NOT consider a scoot to be a family car), driving about 8 hours, "sleeping" in car, getting up about 2 hours later, climbing 17 pitches, getting back in the car, driving towards home, sleeping in car, and getting home in time for church on Sunday.

I, on the other hand, was well equipped with pizza and redbox movies and the kids and I had a party and a half at home.

And now, a photo journey to the Red Rocks with Keith and Abe:









That last one?  I swear I have no idea.  Poor mountain goat had a climbing failure?  Keith has always liked to pose with animals whenever he gets a chance (deer, bear, and now mountain goats...)

0 comments: