So, here's the deal. I have about a million pictures and stories that I want to tell and remember forever and this here blog is the only journal I have going on. But my blogging efforts lately are seriously just crap.
So I'm challenging myself to blog every day for a week. Maybe that will get my writing juices flowing enough that I'll stick with it a little better after that. AND, I'm offering an incentive for anyone who actually checks this blog anymore (I'm sure that's basically no one) and wants to keep me on track.
First person who busts me for not blogging for seven days in a row (ending next Thursday) gets a $5 bill in the mail.
Who will win? You (who?) or me?
Friday, July 13, 2012
The Blog-a-Day Challenge
Posted by Andrea at 12:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So I have not been great at checking blogs lately, but decided this morning to skim some of my favorites. And look at my reward. The possibility of winning five bucks.
Yee. Haw.
I'm watching you friend.
PS. Says the lady that has grand plans to catch up our blog today. What? It is only four or five weeks behind.
MAYBE we should have a contest to see who can blog the most days in a row. That would get me going too...
Post a Comment