**Warning--poop mentioned**
Leah just had a disgusting blow-out. You know, where the poop was running down her legs. As I took her upstairs, it also managed to drip down my arm and all over my jeans. SO GROSS.
I put her on her changing pad and after I got her diaper off, I realized I was out of wipes. In an effort to keep the poop from dripping onto everything else, I had Bennett run to the closet and find a new pack of wipes. What a good helper. He opened the wipes and handed me a fresh batch as I was quickly and frantically cleaning up the mess.
As I (gagging) put my mad skills to work, Bennett said, "Mom, you are a good poop cleaner!"
See, I've got skills. Add that to my list. And try not to be too jealous.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
I've got skills.
Posted by Andrea at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love it! That skill I'm sure has come in handy numerous times. :) I just love Bennett's frankness.
Between the last post and this one, I am feeling very, very inferior. No one has ever told me I was "a good poop cleaner!" Hanging my head in shame, but happy for you.
"Warning - poop mentioned." Not a good enough warning Andrea! That post oozed poop!
Love you!
Post a Comment