So, obviously, I'm still playing catch-up on my blogging. Easter is old news. The candy is long gone. The trees all have leaves. But the kids still look so cute in these pictures!
Are you kidding me? Do you not just want to pick her up and eat her?? Or at least wash the lunch off her face?

We had some friends over and had an egg hunt around our front yard. These two guys (Bennett and Reed) are the same age and have become such good friends. 


Bennett tripped and spewed his eggs all over the ground. 
Then it became a free-for-all.
Notice all the missionaries in the background? We had them over for dinner and made them hide all the eggs. You gotta make them earn their keep!
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Easter
Posted by Andrea at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She looks like a tiny little Andrea- so adorable.
I love Leah's little outfit.
Doesn't she look just like you in that top picture? She is adorable. I just love those cheeks. I like these pictures, I can see you neighborhood a little more, your not as secluded as I had pictured.
Post a Comment