Monday, April 20, 2009

Tag

I was tagged by Erin T. to post a photo in one of my files. Here is it....

Don't you love those cute little faces? Bennett looks so little!!! Halloween party, 2007. Cutest zebras EVER. Bennett still tries to fit into that costume. I guess I should also admit that he actually wore it again this past year. Only this time, he had to wear plain black pants because the zebra feet hit him at the knees. The arms didn't go must past his elbow. Pretty embarrassing to admit. But he wanted to wear it!!!

And....I'm cheap.

5 comments:

Michelle Burk said...

I love his little face all squished in that costume. Super cute!

Jill said...

"And I'm cheap" - Me too! Many days Melanie just wants to wear her pajamas all day, and I think "Well, it's less laundry for me, and I don't have to try to get her to wear something that matches." Sure, honey. Wear those PJs ALL day! (Because I wish I could get away with it!)

Linn said...

Cheap totally works. And if he is happy, you are both set! I LOVE this picture. His little face is just way too cute!

yamsey said...

Sam still loves his zebra costume all the time too. So fun!

Kim said...

TOO cute- wow they have grown!