So, I sat down to blog tonight and I realized how long it's been since I've really blogged about life. It's been awhile. I haven't even said a word about my trip to Utah last month!?! Not that anyone prolly cares but this is as close to a journal as it gets for me so I don't want to get too lazy. But blogging seems like so much work sometimes! But I'm going to try to catch up and maybe I'll even blog every day this week. Who knows????
Really, I had intended to post great stories about these pics a long time ago. But now, it's so far past, I'm just going to throw up the pics. Two reasons for this, really. First, I'm too lazy (see, so much work!) to write out all the funny stuff that happened on this trip. (You can see Layne and Jami's version of events here.) And B, my brother and his family are coming to visit us this weekend!!!! WOOOOOT!
So mostly, I'm just posting these pics for Layne and Jami to get pumped out of their minds to come hang out with us and go climbing again!
Turtlehead Peak--the triangle shaped mound in the middle. Jami and I summitted this while the boys were climbing something on Mt. Wilson (above).
Sunrise on Solar Slab. Just getting to the base of the climb.
Jami and I having a party at the belay ledge.

Keith-the-hard-man Card. He is a great belay slave. :)
Jami pulls down hard:
Layne and Jami getting their cheese on:
On the descent:

Feeling sassy in my new hat:
Keith and I were going to use this pic as our Christmas card for next year. Thanks for jumping in there with us, Layne. 
Lots of climbing adventures. More to come when Layne and Jami are here in a week! We rented a cabin at the Red River Gorge about 1.5 hours away from our house. The cabin is right at the base of a crag. I am going to be belaying from the kitchen while making a sandwich. It's gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!
L&J--getting pumped yet???
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Climbing adventures
Posted by Andrea at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Serious?! I'm so jealous... Both of that trip and the upcoming cabin adventure! Luckeeeee.....
You 2 are amazing. I would be scared out of my mind! But it looks fun-and do you mind terribly if I just "live dangerously" vicariously through you?
Post a Comment