Look at me, all blogging every day. I'm totally on a roll.
We went camping at the Red River Gorge a couple weeks ago. The weather was so gorgeous and the kids had a blast. We went climbing on one of the days and went on a hike the next morning before we drove home. Fun, fun, fun.

So, the RV in the background? Long story. People that decided to tag along. And I mean TAG. All I will say about it is....AWKWARD.
Keith is obviously having a blast. Again, a result of awkward.
It was a fun, quick trip. Although, we will be rolling our eyes about our "company" for a while. You know, sometimes family time is best with just family. Just sayin.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Camping
Posted by Andrea at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a gorgeous area! So pretty. Leah is such a cutie. She looks like she's at that fun exploring age. Yay!
Huh. That is pretty strange to tag along with someone else. Do you even know them? Maybe they thought you were an awesome couple so they'd just hang out with you! (or maybe they saw you had kids, or something). Oh well. At least with you, everything is fun! :)
Sounds like there's a lot more to this story . . . you're just going to leave us hanging?
holy toledo! i can't believe how grown up leah looks!!! i can't wait to see the kids (and i guess you and keith too) in september!! you do have the date circled in pink marker riiiighhht!?????
Could you 'just sayin' a little more? I love awkward. At least when it happens to others. Especially funny others. Oh please share and make me laugh. After the night I just had (Relief Society drama times two thousand), I need to laugh. PLEASE!
Post a Comment