Monday, March 02, 2009

You know you're in Kentucky...

On the way to church yesterday, Bennett says:

"Mom, we need a Mack (truck) with a big old trailer without a top on it so we can put our house on it and move it over there."

The poor kid has seen too many houses driving down the freeway. He thinks it's normal...

4 comments:

Michelle Burk said...

That is hilarious. I seriously laughed out loud. That's better than Mason who used to call big trucks--a name that started with f instead of tr. He would shout it at the top of his lungs every time we passed a semi on the freeway. Kids--gotta love em.

Chelise said...

So funny. This hits so close to home for us up here in the "North Country". Should I be worried that my kids know what I mean when I say double wide?

Jill said...

Hilarious! A friend of mine moved to western NC and said after being there through one summer, her 4 year old boy wanted to spit and go everywhere without his shirt.

Meeker home said...

hahahahaha...someday I'm going to have to see this Kentucky.