I was feeling some cabin fever in January and I booked tickets to get outta town for a while. I've been in Utah now for almost two weeks. During this time, Keith was in Kentucky enjoying 80 degree weather while I endured a snow storm in Utah. A little ironic, don't ya think?
Despite the snow, the kids and I have been enjoying the family time. And I even got a vacation from my vacation. Keith flew out for 5 days and I left the kids with Grandma Card so we could go on a climbing trip, old school style. And I mean OLD SCHOOL. Keith and I used to go to Red Rocks (on the outskirts of Las Vegas)to go climbing every spring break while we were in school (over 8 years ago). Those were good times. We got to relive the glory days again. Pictures and good stories to come later.
I have only a few days left before I head back home. All I have to say is, spring had BETTER be there to stay when I get there.
ARE YOU LISTENING SPRING???
Don't mess with me, Spring.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
The cure for cabin fever
Posted by Andrea at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Amen, sista!
So glad you got away! Enjoy! Here's hoping for spring.
yeah. so glad you two got an actual vacation! I need one sooo bad...miss ya! xoxo
Oh next time escape to Boston! I'll even let you go on a climbing trip. What you would climb on, I'm not sure, but I'd let you go.
Good to see you and those darling kids of yours! Thanks for fitting us in! Hope you have a safe trip back!
Post a Comment