Love em.
Very impressive! She is darling!
love them! Girls are great! boys are too of course, but I can't do pigtails.
She is so big! I love the hair. Does she keep them in? My girls never would.
So cute! When did our babies grow up so fast?
can't even see her face, and she's so so so cute!! xoxo
So cute! Love them too. :) What an exciting age.
sooo adorable..I love them!!!
Oh-I miss the Bam-Bam pigtails. She is a doll. There is nothing like a girl.
Oh I miss that little Leah! I love her nautical shirt (and of course the spiky piggies). I haven't forgotten about emailing the zoo pictures, I just haven't done it. Such a slacker.
Love it! She's adorable! I have to slick Brin's hair back with gel to get pigtails. It looks good, but is so hard to wash out. Give and take I guess.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Very impressive! She is darling!
love them! Girls are great! boys are too of course, but I can't do pigtails.
She is so big! I love the hair. Does she keep them in? My girls never would.
So cute! When did our babies grow up so fast?
can't even see her face, and she's so so so cute!! xoxo
So cute! Love them too. :) What an exciting age.
sooo adorable..I love them!!!
Oh-I miss the Bam-Bam pigtails. She is a doll. There is nothing like a girl.
Oh I miss that little Leah! I love her nautical shirt (and of course the spiky piggies).
I haven't forgotten about emailing the zoo pictures, I just haven't done it. Such a slacker.
Love it! She's adorable! I have to slick Brin's hair back with gel to get pigtails. It looks good, but is so hard to wash out. Give and take I guess.
Post a Comment