Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home

The kids and I made it home safe late last night. I have tons to catch up on today. But I just have to say, when I woke up yesterday morning in Utah, it had snowed. When I woke up this morning in my own bed, I looked out the window...and what did I see?.....popcorn popping on the freakin trees!!! Blossoms and daffodils!! Yahoo!

6 comments:

Angie said...

I know! I got my first tullips today-hooray for spring!

Eryn said...

Hey how was your trip. I'm sorry I missed you at Kate's house. We were all sick. Grant would have loved to see Bennett. I'm so sad we missed you.

Jill said...

Just when I think I can't stand one more cold day - I can't stand putting on another bulky sweater, I can't stand bundling up the kids one more time to walk one block to school, just when I'm going bezerk from being inside all the time, out pops something beautiful, and I know Spring is really here. Our daffodils have bloomed and I realized I LOVE this world!

Mindy said...

Rub it in, why don't ya?? :)
Yeah, Steve had the snowblower cranked on yet again yesterday. I'm beginning to think that playing in the yard last Saturday must have been some sort of extended fantasy/dream.
I want Spring...for GOOD.
Glad you made it home safe. We loved seeing you again.

Amy said...

Glad you made it home okay! Hope you are all doing well!

Adri said...

I can't believe you were in Utah...me too. I think we overlapped for about a day. I wish I would have known...I would have loved to see your kiddos (and Miss Leah's pig tails!) Are you trekking it to Utah again this summer? I'll be there most of July.