National Keith Day was really fun. At one point during our party, I sang an improvised version of Happy Birthday. I think I ended in something like "Happy Birthday dear Rock Star Keith, You are the bomb." After which Bennett yelled "BOMB!" So, it's true. Keith is the bomb. So, in honor of him, here's a few MORE reasons why I love him....
#1--Just look at him. What a good dad. Who else would teach their kid to rock climb before age 2???
#2--Adventures. He's always planning something crazy and fun....
#3--My fence. I love this fence. Keith hates it. I finally convinced him to build it for me a couple of weeks ago. Even though he grumbled about it, he still did a fabulous job. I LOVE IT!!! Take that crankypants neighbors....
#4--He's a champion.+of+March-April+15+2007+005.jpg)

#5--Need I say more??
Seriously, I am the luckiest girl. Ever.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
More reasons why I'm the luckiest girl ever.
Posted by Andrea at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Keith is such a great guy. What a Renaissance man!
I loved this post! Hope Keith had a great birthday. You are such a cool couple, and I love the pictures. Isn't life good when you feel so lucky? I'm with you...
What a guy! What a woman! What a kid!
Those pictures are awesome. Looks like Bennett's getting a good education. :)
Great Pictures , great fence, and a great Andrea. I finally got on to post a comment. It seldom lets me on.
This is a great post! Keith is awesome!
Yo, sis, how about some updates. You can't tell me that nothing is going on. You also can't tell me that you are never on the computer to post because you leave comments on my blog! I am calling you to repentence!
Post a Comment