This kid has so much stinkin hair. If he were a little girl, his hair would be halfway down his back by now! He has had a half dozen good haircuts and has needed a few more than that. I've stopped saving his hair when I cut it because I could make a good wig by now. But last week, he REALLY got it cut. One of Bennett's teachers at school cuts hair on the side and she gave him a good summer cut on Thursday last week. When I picked him up after work that day he was looking all dapper with his new do. He looks like such a big kid! 
In other Bennett news, he is finally getting his first tooth! I've been wondering if he even had any teeth and I'm glad to know that he'll at least have one! If he doesn't get any more teeth, I offically give everyone permission to call him Waltbob for the rest of his life...
Also, it's looking like Bennett is coming down with the chicken pox. It's in the real early stages but they made me pick him up early today because of suspicious looking red spots on his back. There has been an outbreak of it at his school and six kids (out of 12) have already been confirmed with chicken pox. Mind you, he is already scheduled to be vaccinated for chicken pox one week from TODAY. What stinkin luck. So much for planning his birthday party..... :(
Monday, June 26, 2006
Growing up so fast!!!
Posted by Andrea at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Look at that kid! Is he cute or what?! Good luck with the chicken pox. Love you all.
His haircut looks adorable. That kid is so cute. Stinky about the chicken pox though. Dang.
p.s. I'm jealous of his hair...
It is so fun to see Bennett's pictures and He looks so much like his cousin, Dylan and his mother complains about all his hair. When cousins are so much alike it's great. We so enjoy this blogg.
Jami again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNETT!
Post a Comment