Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Coolest Dad EVER

When you love your baby, you want nothing but the best for them. Of course, Bennett is no different. I love him so much I can't stand it. So, how lucky is he that he has the best Dad EVER??? As a mother wanting the best for her child, I couldn't ask for a better Dad for the B-man than Keith. He's the coolest ever.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree totally..but he also has the coolest mommy!! Hope you all had a great day yesterday!luv tara

Mindy said...

Andrea, your post brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye! Can I just say that while I have always thought you were one of the coolest girls ever, I LOVE the "Mommy" side of you. You guys are such great parents. Sweet post, and fun pictures! Squeeze Bennett for me--

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I'm so glad Bennett has such awesome parents.
Love, Mom