Aaahhhh....home from vacation. Had a FABULOUS time. We just spent 10 days with the coolest people (thanks fam) in the most gorgeous places.
Portland, beaches, bikes, Tillamook, sea stacks, bikes, beaches, California redwoods, fish tacos, beach house, bikes, beaches, San Francisco....



WE LOVED EVERY MINUTE!!!!
But, going back to work? Sorta feels like this.....
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Relaxed?
Posted by Andrea at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
EEEWWWW!!! Thanks for reminding me of that! :) So when are you going to come visit us again. We're having withdrawals....
Haaa!!!
Awesome pics, sis. We need to do this every year. At LEAST.
Looking at that poop picture makes me want to go wash my hands again. Gross. I'll get that kid back someday for that soggy biscuit.
Love those blow-outs.
We absolutely loved the trip--wouldn't have come together without you guys' hard work. Thanks so much!
There's more to life than a soggy biscuit. Namely, that was an awesome trip. We could not have done it without you. I tend to forget that we even went, 'till I look at the pictures, then I am there all over again.
It was really fun. Thanks for all the planning and making us all tow the line to go.
You two are amazing!
Post a Comment