Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

Look at my big birthday boy!!!



Yesterday was Bennett's birthday. I can't believe it's been a year! What a great year it has been. He is the sweetest little guy and every single time I look at him, I am amazed by how much I can love the little monkey. He has been the most amazing addition to our lives! We had a few friends over last night for some cake and ice cream. Here's a couple highlights....











We had a great day. It would have been even greater if Keith could have been home!! :( He had such a busy day at work that he missed the cake action. Bummer. I guess we'll have to do it again with just us!

Happy Birthday Bennett! Here's to many more happy birthdays!!!!

Isn't there a stigma about regrets on the morning after? Well, we've got a serious case of it here. Bennett woke up today with a few spots on his face. After his nap this morning, there were more on his face and neck. I'm afraid the pox came. Now that we've infected the whole neighborhood....

For the record, daycare stinks. Thanks for the chicken pox, daycare. That was a fabulous birthday present. Really. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Big Boy Bennett! You are a happy and wonderful addition to all our lives. It is true, additional children and grandchildren don't divide your love, they multiply it. Love, Grandma Danita

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Bennett!! We love you and miss you. Good luck with the chicken pox--we thought our kids were getting them a few weeks ago, but it was a false alarm. No fun.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! Love those pictures. Too bad about the chicken pox. :(