As was noted by Stephanie in my last post, I definitely need more pictures. Well, the fact is, I can't find our camera since unpacking. :(
But I was lucky enough to have my sister come visit me after the baby was born. She so perfectly captured our life in Kentucky during our final days there.
Check it out....here.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Our Life
Posted by Andrea at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow. AWESOME pictures.
That was fun. Too bad you didn't roast the pig while I was there... that sounds like the coolest party ever. Do one with us sometime?
Wow, now that is priceless. Incredible photos!
And who in the heck looks like that after recently giving birth? And to think I used to like you.
You are one of the luckiest people I know- those pictures are AMAZING! WOW, wow, wow.
Post a Comment