Can life just slow down a bit? Or can I just have a few less major things happening at the same time? Sheesh.
I don't even know where to start....
We finally got our house up for sale. It's been a ridiculous ride over the last few weeks, since knowing that we were moving but having the house in shambles. We have been remodeling fools during the past month. We replaced all the moldings in the entire house, every wall in every room has been repainted (love you mom and dad for helping me so much!!!), new carpet, refinishing hardwood floors, laying tile, planting flowers, buying furniture, hanging pictures. For crying out loud, we finally moved in! Just in time to move out.
Of course, add to that the fact that I'm super pregnant. That has especially made all this work really, really fun. And, oh yeah, a few nights ago I broke my tooth (!!!) and have to get a freaking crown! Major dental work is especially awesome when you are 38 weeks pregnant.
So, we listed the house last week...I'm due to have a baby next week...we move at the end of next month...who knows if our house will be sold by then...no idea where we are going to live since there's a good chance we'll still be paying our mortgage....new job for Keith...new city....new baby...
My head hurts just thinking about it. And wow, I'm a complainer!
We will miss this house though. There's no way we'll live in such a cool place again. I mean, Lake Tahoe will no doubt be cool. But we'll never own a lake house again, that's for sure.
Anyone want to buy it?






Monday, May 10, 2010
Too much going on
Posted by Andrea at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow you do have a lot going on. Good thing you are so cool and can handle it all. Your house is beautiful. I wish I could buy it.
I'd buy it if I could move it to Vermont. Diving rock, lake, and all.
Can't wait to hear about the baby!
It's amazing! And you are a rock star. I've moved cross country while pregnant. Twice. It sucks and all you have been doing and your cheerful attitude are betond the pale. I am completely impressed. Cut yourself a little slack.
We'll take it! Just as soon as you find Chuck a super awesome IT job there.....
Your house it DREAMY! Somebody's gonna love it. You sound SO busy-you need to have that baby so you can sit in a quiet hospital for a day or two. We'll be thinking about you.
Wow! I absolutely love your house. SOOO beautiful!! Too bad the job wasn't heaven on earth... I guess you can't have it all, right? ;) At least at the same time.
Post a Comment