"Mom, when you have a baby in your tummy, you just get fatter and fatter every day."
Thanks for being honest, Bennett. If he's thinking it, I'm sure everybody else is too. I really needed to hear that today.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Quote of the Day
Posted by Andrea at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Just think about how, after the baby comes, you're going to get thinner and thinner every day. (And hope everyone notices that too.)
Don't you just love kids! They are so honest. My neighbors little girl used to come over all the time and ask why my house was always so messy.
Makes me remember when Cameron followed me up the stairs and laughed at my "dancing bum-bum". Gotta love those honest and innocent comments! Love you and hope you are feeling well!
Kids can be brutally honest! At least you're getting "fatter and fatter" for a reason that will produce an adorable little baby rather than just extra weight. You and Keith make beautiful children, so I'm very happy you're having another! ;)
James told me yesterday... we have to go see the Cards before we move away! I completely agree. So... after babies are all born, we'll have to make some plans for a visit! ;)
Post a Comment