So, I've probably dragged this on to the point that nobody cares. And my pictures are actually not that good....but here's the finished kitchen anyway!
Before:
After:
Before:
After:



Yahoo! Anyone want to come over for dinner??
Sunday, February 21, 2010
The Reveal
Posted by Andrea at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
I accept! We'll be there! But I do kind of miss the days when dinner at the Cards meant a picnic on the mat.
awesome, awesome!!
Beautiful and if we are ever in the area we will let you know :)
Beautiful and if we are ever in the area we will let you know :)
Beautiful and if we are ever in the area we will let you know :)
I'm coming, don't start without me please!
Stinkin' Lewis that is BEAUTIFUL! I was expecting something amazing, but my goodness it definitely went beyond that. You guys are fantastic!
We'll be over soon for dinner--looks like you have plenty of room for all 47 of us.
Dang it. We are visiting Kentucky immediately. That was so much fun. Your kitchen is out of control. love it. Good work.
BEA-U-TI-FUL! But, would be expect anything less from the Card Duo??? Are you SURE you have to leave it?
P.S. I'm so glad you don't live in California...using that polyurethane! Seriously, though...I hope you opened a window!
It is so beautiful - I am coming- someday. Love, Mom
That is amazing! I am in awe. Truly. Too bad for us that there isn't a naval station in Kentucky! :)
bob villa ain't got nuthin' on keith!
It's truly breathtaking!! Good work Cards!!
wow- looks incredible- nice work!
Stunning!!! I love every inch. Great work!
It's gorgeous and you guys are amazing! Thanks for the dinner invite- wish we could! Love it- enjoy.
What time should we be there? What can I bring!? Great job A & K!!
Freakin' Keith Card. That is amazing. Mad, mad skills.
So jealous! Beautiful! WOW!
Wow Andrea, Keith is amazing, great job!!!
imagine what he does to a foot! =)
that kitchen looks amazing.
Maybe Keith is in the wrong profession. It's amazing. Can you take the awesome appliances if you move?
Post a Comment