This girl, let me tell you....this girl rocks my world.
And today she's TWO!!! I can't even believe how fast it's gone. But wow, I just love her so stinkin much. Every day, I'm surprised by my urge to smother her chubby cheeks and dimpled hands in kisses.
She has such an independent spirit. (Hello? Where did she get that from???) She is such a good little helper and always wants to be in on the action. But if she wants something, you will know about it. She is really good at telling us no. (A little defiance? Where did this come from?) She wants to do everything Bennett does and will often beat him up to prove the point. Just a little bit of a bully streak in her at times. (Hey, don't point at me!) She loves having her hair done. Every day she stands in front of the mirror and holds whatever bow she has picked out and hands it to me when I'm ready. And she doesn't like to leave the house without a bow in her hair. (Again, where did she get that from? No, seriously....I really don't get it.) She LOVES her daddy. When Keith gets home from work, she stands at the window and giggles then smothers him in hugs and kisses when he walks in the door. (Okay, I admit, I do the same thing....)
Such a sweet girl and an awesome little lady. Happy Birthday Leah!!








Saturday, December 19, 2009
Happy Birthday Leah!
Posted by Andrea at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Love love love this top picture! Happy Birthday, Leah!
I love it -
She is so adorable. Happy Birthday Leah!
All of the photos are darling, but that first picture is unreal! I love it! Happy Birthday sweet girl! How did our babies get so old?
She's lovely. I love it that she's a girly girl. And she's the spitting image of Keith -- if Keith were cute and chubby and pigtailed, that is.
I love the walk through memory lane of picture- adorable! Can't believe the time is flying past us. She's a doll!
Post a Comment