Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Just hangin out

Does this strike you as weird?



This is actually a regular sight at our house. Somehow he loses the pants during the day.  I swear I try to get him to wear more than underwear.  The bike goes from room to room almost non-stop. And the goggles? What, you don't wear goggles around the house??

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just the cutest kid.What a great Bennett. From a Grandma.

The Busby Family said...

I love it, he is so cute. Lincoln is potty training now and is doing great, but I can't keep pants on him either. As soon as he walks in the door from playing outside he takes his coat off, shoes, and pants, I don't know why the pants always come off, but it must be a boy thing.

Anonymous said...

DUDE! bennet is hilarious!!! we really miss you guys!

Martha said...

I want a little boy as cute and fun as your Bennett! He's so darn adorable!! :)

Meeker home said...

Awe. some. He is ready for the frat house. (At least that's the kind of stuff I always imagine frat boys doing at their houses...)

Chelise said...

Ah-little boys and their underwear. He's so cute.

Angie said...

We wear goggles almost everywhere, and Johnny can't keep his pants on to save his life. Glad we're not alone.

Emily and Austin Gray said...

Gavin's totally into the goggles. Only his are bright pink. I try to hide them but he always finds them. Why?! They kick and scream when I try to get them to wear them at the pool, but can't get enough of them in the winter?!

Nate and Eryn said...

hilarious! I'll have to show this to Grant.