Was this seriously a year ago???
Wow. I can't believe how much a baby changes in a year. From that squishy, chunky, little/big infant to....
....this?
Just Wow. I love this girl. That was Leah's scrunchy face smile, by the way. She pulls it out sometimes to really turn on the charm. What a big girl she is getting to be. She's walking!!! Today she walked all the way across her bedroom. She walks more everyday. She also loves to ride on Bennett's bike. She stands next to it and whines until you put her on it and push her around. We get them hooked young around here. :)
So even though today is Leah's birthday, we actually already celebrated. Keith's parents were here over the weekend so we had a party on Monday so we could enjoy it with family.
Check out this cute cake. 
What are you all doing? Can I eat that thing now?
Mmmmm. It's pretty tasty!
Oh yeah, it's still good.
YEEAAAHHH!
It's so good! When it hits your lips...it's just so good!
Seriously, you gotta try some of this!
Ok, that's enough. Get it off me. Now.
We let Bennett pick out a birthday present for Leah and this is what we ended up with. 
He even dug it out of the tank at the store. I had planned a little twist to the gift though. I was going to let Bennett give her the fish that he picked out. Then I secretly had another fish that I was going to give Bennett as a gift from Leah so their fish could be friends. Well, let's just say there's no goldfish party going on at our house. Bennett didn't get his little surprise. Lesson learned--always buy two fish.
Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!!!!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Happy Birthday Leah!
Posted by Andrea at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is SO cute!! I can't beleive Leah is 1!!! Well, tell everyone I said hi!
She is so cute! That picture of her on her bike is beyond hilarious! How could it have been a year since we had our babies? Too fast, I tell you. Too fast. Happy birthday to that sweet girl!
happy b-day ms.Leah. she is so big!! I can't get over it...miss you! xoxo
happy birthday beautiful leah!! xoxoxoxo
oh my goodness!!! leah is one! that is nuts! I remember when we last saw her, she was like 5 months! happy birthday leah!!!
Post a Comment