BAAAA! I'M SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!
Ok, settle down. I think that was just some more sugar pulsing through my veins from my last handful of cookies. Whew. It's like a drug.
But really, I can't wait for Christmas. The really nice UPS man just dropped off Bennett's Christmas present. This is the present that Bennett has been talking about and asking for from every Santa that we've happened upon this month. If I can't give Keith any stupid surprises for Christmas (still feeling a little bitter) at least I can make my 3 year olds brain explode with happiness. BAAAAAA!!!!!!!! 3 MORE DAYS!!
It's the sugar. I'm telling you.
Speaking of sugar......
Isn't this the cutest cookie making fun you've ever seen? Bennett LOVED helping Grandma make cookies while she was here last week. 
Missing them already.
The grandparents, I mean. Not the cookies. But the cookies were pretty stinkin awesome.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Sorry.
Now, off to go work on that big ol' tin of caramel corn someone just gave us....
Monday, December 22, 2008
The Countdown
Posted by Andrea at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm like you. I get so flipping excited for my kids to open their presents. It's as much excitement as I had when I was little. Only two more days. Hurray.
Oh man, I am with you. I'm seriously ready to celebrate Christmas tomorrow so that *I* won't have to wait one more second for the kids to open their presents. Now you have me excited to see what Bennett is getting. Have such a happy Christmas!
(Oh, and as for your comment on our anniversary. I'm pretty sure I received something even better than Hawaii. Is that possible? It most certainly is. The blog tells all. Be still my heart.)
Oooo- me too, me too! Can't wait!
Your kitchen looks so cozy, I wish I could jump right through the picture and join you there. Bennett is the perfect age for Christmas. It will be your best yet. Can't wait to read what he got, and watch the video of his reaction! Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment