Thursday, July 03, 2008

CPT = Caldwell/Card Pain Train

Check this major news story out: Brotherhood of Pain Article

All my brothers-
Makes me feel all fat and lazy being surrounded by such burly athleticism. Way to go brothers! Next trip you guys will be wiping the sweat off the brow of us girls....or maybe just holding shopping bags and tending babies. We'll decide and let you know! :)

We all know that CPT also stands for "Card Pain Train" too. Keith is getting hammered by the weather in Iceland but is having a blast. Nothing like taking a good beating to make you feel good, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. So inspiring...I'm going to do the Philly half marathon in September..silly compared to your brothers but I will probably want to die afterwards. I feel tired just thinking about it :) ha

miss ya a ton!! hugs, Tara

Linn said...

That is just absolutely cool! Now you have Jacob wanting to do the Ironman. And the difference between he and I...he would do it. I cannot get over how impressed I am. Thanks for sharing!

Martha said...

How amazing! To think, four brothers in one triathlon! Way-to-go Caldwell brothers!

Angie said...

They are awesome- I want to be like that when I grow up.

Amanda said...

How cool! your brothers are pretty good looking too :)

Glad to hear your move has gone well, (your new home sounds fabulous, you'll have to post pic's sometime.) that's awesome Keith has gone to Iceland too!