I love this silly holiday. Especially now that I have a toddler. It's just way too fun to dress him up in something silly and laugh at him. This year he's a zebra. Stay tuned for some cute pics.
I am taking a break right now from my yummy halloween dinner prep. I took Bennett to a local farm this morning to run around on thier cute playground and pumpkin patch. Actually, I really just wanted an apple cider doughnut but we had to make a day of it. While I was there I picked up some fresh pumpkins and yummy apples. So, I'm in the middle of making pumpkin curry soup and I'm attempting to make my first ever apple pie. After our feast, we'll dress Bennett up and laugh at him for a while. Then, we'll probably take him trick or treating to a few neighbors then Keith and I will eat all his loot. I love this holiday!!! :)
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Andrea at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I loved this post. I always feel happy reading your blog!
I am very intrigued by the mention of an apple cider doughnut. Sounds divine!
And since I love any mention of food, my mouth is watering about the soup and the pie as well. How did they turn out?
I won't be raiding the kids' candy much this year because I just got braces and can't eat most of it. Bummer!
I can't believe your baby is due in only a matter of weeks! Hope you are feeling well.
I am sure once I have kids, I will enjoy this holiday a little more. This Halloween was a snore. Jeff had to make up a class until 8 pm, so I spent the evening working on a project in the basement.
Without even tasting the pumpkin curry soup, I need the recipe! Please have mercy on me and email it to me. I have a big pumpkin I am waiting to use in the right recipe.
Andrea...you sounds so domestic! Post your recipe and the results of your culinary prowess!
Post a Comment