Friday, September 14, 2007

Am I really doing this again?

Flying with a toddler that is. Here I am packing my bags for the second time in two weeks. I'm having a hard time getting super excited about what we have ahead of us. This is only because our last trip ended SO BADLY. Our red-eye flight home involved a total of one hour of sleep for the B-man. Of course, less than that for Keith and I. Let's just say the next day or two were....a battle zone. We slept until noon when we got home but we couldn't justify any more sleep or we would have been totally screwed up. Bennett is completely back to his old happy self now--just in time for us to mess with his schedule again. This is not going to be fun. But I do have a HUGE bag of tricks--lots of new little toys that should be interesting for a couple of minutes at least.

We'll be in California tomorrow then in Kentucky (via a red-eye...argh!) the last half of next week. Wish us luck!!! This has huge implications on our lives for a long time!!!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Good luck you two! You'll be in our prayers.

Jami said...

Good luck! We're thinking of you guys! I hope the flights go okay for you--maybe you should get a layover in San Jose and leave Bennett with us for a few weeks. :) (I guess you'd still have to fly to get here though...)

Andrea said...

Jami--Why didn't I think of that??! We are in Eureka right now and have been scrambling to find babysitters for the B-man. We had a layover in San Fran for about an hour and we stop there again on the way back...darn. He would have loved to play with Trenty. But like you really need another kid on your hands..... : )

Sara said...

Good luck- keep us updated. We are so excited for you guys!!