Ok, so I'm a little slow at getting around to it....but Christmas was wonderful! Although, I could have done without Bennett breaking FOUR molars all at once! Thanks for that extra stupid little present, Santa... Poor baby.
He started getting sick on the Friday before Christmas--beginning with the puking episode on the way home from work in our new car. Then the fever came for a visit and we enjoyed the entire weekend with that unwanted guest. Sorta like uncle Eddie from Nat'l Lampoons Christmas vacation. Except that we didn't get radioactive waste dumped in our drain as a result. (Ha! I love that show!) Anyways, here's a few pics from OUR Christmas vacation....
This was at Bennett's Christmas party at his school. He looks awfully happy considering that he was spewing those cookies less than an hour later.... (sorry, gross visual?)
Bennett was just chillin, waiting for Santa...
Keith, whoops, I mean Bennett really enjoyed playing with his new toys! We took the big airplane to the park down the street and played for a while. Or rather, Keith played and Bennett watched him until he fell asleep. Poor sick baby. Keith had to push me AND Bennett home in the stroller!

6 comments:
Cute pictures! Your tree and garland up the stairs look very pretty. Sorry Bennett was sick. That's sad anytime, but especially at Christmas. Good thing there was someone who could play with his toys...
Thanks Andrea, We have missed your blog . The Pictures are so cute and hope the teeth get through and he feels better.
What a cute stroller picture.
It was fun to see Christmas pictures! Your house is super cute. Keep posting!
That is a sweet rocking chair. That is a custom job, no? Looks nice--like the coolest rocking chair ever. I'd be willing to trade our old couch that we got for free straight across for the chair-- interested? J/K. Your house looks pretty nice too. Looks like the two boys got some sweet stuff for Xmas.
Andrea, I am glad you had nice holidays, not counting the sickness. I loved the picture of your tree at night--very magical. Emily is also getting molars, on the top, so now she has two front bottom teeth and two upper molars. Looks kinda weird. We miss you! Keep blogging.
I was so happy to see you posted about your Christmas! Adorable house!
Post a Comment