I'm finally getting around to the latest update on our recent trip to Utah. We had a GREAT time. Bennett really loved playing with his cousins! Just look at all those crazy kids..especially the crazy big one:
While we were there, Bennett got a new do. My brother, Steve, has always been the neighborhood barber and I got him to give Bennett a shave while we were there.
So unsuspecting...
Ahhh! What is this??
Torture..I'm gonna die...
Do they have locks of love for boys? There was a heaping dustpan full of hair when we were done. Where did this kid get all his hair??
Thanks for putting up with us Steve! One more pic I couldn't resist--Emily looks so cute here. Look at those eyes!! What a doll!
Thanks family! We had a blast!
Friday, November 24, 2006
Utah
Posted by Andrea at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great pictures, Annie! It was so fun to have you here and see that cute Bennett, too. Love to all.
It was so fun to have you here to visit! We love you!
Wow. Bennett and Emily both look so big. I'm sad we missed you guys :(
Love those pictures, Andrea! It was really, really fun to have you guys here. It was fun to fall in love with Bennett again.
Post a Comment