Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dr. Card

We got a house call the other night from the world famous Dr. Card. What a professional. Great bedside manner, very caring. Not to mention the excellent training he has. Graduated at the top of his class. Dr. Card is one of the best.


Just like a doctor, his pager went off right as we were sitting down to dinner. Typical--ARGH!!!


"Ok ma'am. Where is your pain?...Your toenails again?...On a scale of 1-10, how painful is it?"


Off to work! Dr. Card had to rush away to get his patient in for surgery. What a busy guy!


Happy Halloween!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bennett is such a cute doctor! Does he make house calls to Utah?

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! What a cute boy! Can't wait to see you next week.

Jami said...

That is dang cute! Where did you get those scrubs? I want to see you guys so bad. I've definitely had withdrawals from you guys after spending so much time with you at the Coast Classic.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...that is SOOO cute. I can't believe it. Look at him just standing there!! I could eat him. :)

Adri said...

What a cute costume! He's getting so big! Are you coming to Utah for Thanksgiving??? We'd love to meet Bennett!