I think the Bryce-man is no longer a napper.
This makes me so sad. A) because I love having "quiet time" everyday--my only chance to get phone calls, projects, an occasional nap, or lazy computer time in everyday. And B) because Bryce becomes a tired little monster from about 4:00 until bedtime.
Every day this week, I have put him in bed as per our usual routine. He usually plays with his cars for a bit then all goes quiet while he takes a two-hour snoozer. But lately there is no quiet. All week there have been calls of: "Ninjagooooo!" followed by jumping and spinning sounds. This goes on for a solid hour before he asks to get out.
But yesterday after some jumping and spinning, I heard:
"MOM! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEE?"
(Sigh) I'm not kidding. Naps are a thing of the past.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
The end of an era
Posted by Andrea at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment