My little Bryce isn't so little anymore. It kinda breaks my heart to see him be all big and, well, not my baby anymore. He's talking so much more lately. I wish I could bottle up his little voice and his way of pronouncing things. Be still my heart! Here are a few recent favorites:
Bennett was bouncing a ball near Bryce.
Bryce: Top it! Top it Bennett! It's annoying! (Best use of a big word to date)
Bryce loves to say prayers. They have become so sweet and sincere and it turns out, he likes to pray all the time. This week he's been praying every time I give him a snack or a cup of juice.
Recently I gave him a cup of milk and he asked to say a prayer. "Heavenly Father, bless this food. (then he opened his eyes halfway and corrected himself) Bless this cup. Amen."
Friday, November 30, 2012
Talking Bryce
Bryce loves to sneak into the stash of helmets during Bennett's karate class.
And this was Bryce at the dentist today. Look at him all big and being so good!
Stop growing up little man!
Posted by Andrea at 11:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment