I am literally crippled with fear. Flying. With a toddler. Alone. I don't know if I can do it. Maybe I'll show up in Utah as scheduled. But maybe when my alarm goes off at 5 am I'll just turn over and give up. I am DREADING this flight!
Don't get me wrong...I am well prepared for battle. I have a stocked bag of books and toys. And I literally have about 5000 calories in a massive assortment of snacks. But I happen to know that my flight is totally sold out. So I'll have Bennett on my lap. The entire 5 hours. I don't know if I'll survive.....that extra sleep is sounding like a really good idea.....
Thursday, March 08, 2007
I'm.so.scared
Posted by Andrea at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you'll do fine...remember when you travelled for business with him? you survived! and that was a trip where there was NOTHING to look forward to on the other end...at least there's family this time!
just let him run up & down the asiles and play in the bathroom to pass the time - he'll love it! :)
please call or email me, we have to get together for lunch!
molly
Oh man, I thought the two hour flight from San Jose to Salt Lake was bad. Good luck.
Post a Comment