Sunday, September 24, 2006

It's been a long time

Sorry all y'all. It seems like I haven't posted for about a year. We've just been so lazy with our new camera and we never got them onto the computer. Plus, I didn't really have much to say without pictures. Actually, we have had a TON going on in the past month or so. But, blah blah, who really cares. Here's pics of the big boy instead!!!

The snaggle...He's got a couple more teeth now--thank goodness! I was really afraid that he would live up to the Waltbob name by having a snaggle tooth for the rest of his life.


Bennett's first ride


Can you believe this mess!!??




Walking!!! This picture was taken just after he decided that he had figured out walking. Funny kid--he took his first steps only a couple of days after his birthday but it took him another month and a half to really get moving. One minute he was pushing around his little truck then he stopped, shoved the truck out of his way, and walked straight to me halfway across the room. He hasn't really crawled since!


I love this little cutie...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Particularly the eating one. I think we have a few pictures like that. What goes around comes around. Love to all.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I can't wait to see him walk. He looks a little wobbly yet. Maybe not ready for a mountain marathon, but that will come too. We love the pictures you sent us. Thanks.

Mindy said...

Great pictures, Andrea! We love that kid. I laughed out loud at that mealtime shot--this is such a messy but fun stage. Glad that you posted again, and hope everything is going well. We miss you!

Jami said...

Hey Andrea- I was excited to see some new pictures! He's a cutie. You should move to Cali so him and T-bob can be good friends.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. That kid is SO FREAKING CUTE. I could probably eat him.