Ignoring the blog again. Mostly because Keith and I have been so sick during the past week that we could hardly breathe. Poor Bennett got so ignored while we both laid around in bed! Keith and I both came down with some kind of stomach virus last Friday. We both lost tons of weight and couldn't eat. I ended up in the hospital on Sunday for IV fluids and basically couldn't get out of bed for days. Towards the end of last week, we both felt somewhat normal but it's still lingering every now and then. I've never been so sick in my life!! So miserable....
I'm posting a couple of pics from our recent Cape Ann trip. As I mentioned before, we dropped our camera in the water so we had no evidence of the trip. However, we were on a hike one day and saw a few people taking pictures. I offered to take a picture of the whole group and they offered to do the same for us. I told them about our camera and they felt sorry for us. They happened to be professional photographers and they took pictures of us and e-mailed them! Random acts of kindness still happen....

Monday, August 14, 2006
Back from the dead
Posted by Andrea at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Andrea, I am so glad you guys are feeling better! It stinks to be just regular sick, but it sounds like you guys were really abnormally ill. It's hard when both parents get sick at the same time! Did Bennett come down with anything?
GREAT pictures of you guys--how nice of the photographers to send them to you. Have a good one!
Oh man, that is the WORST!!! I hate having a cold.
Those pictures are really cute. Awesome of them to send them to you.
Post a Comment