Oh my goodness....so much to catch up on! First up, kindergarten graduation.
Kindergarten has been so fun for Bennett this year. He LOVED his teacher, Ms. Donaldson, and it's been so fun to see how much he's grown in just one year! I was able to help in his classroom every other Tuesday so I got to know the kids in his class and it was fun to see kindergarten in action. It was a great year!
Graduation ceremony with his awesome teacher:
A picture with his crush, Michaela. 
Michaela lives around the corner from us and several weeks ago, Bennett gave her a paper airplane he had made and decorated with hearts. I certainly remember my kindergarten crush but I'm freaking out a little that he's already old enough to care about girls! Eek!
After the graduation, Bennett was so excited to show Leah around the playground. After a good play session, I saw this and my heart skipped a beat. 

Best friends. That right there was icing on my cake.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Kindergarten graduation
Posted by Andrea at 12:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment