Bennett emerged from cleaning his room and announced: "Mom, when I am six, I am NEVER going to play again!"
Me: "Ok. Why?"
Bennett: "Because when I'm six, I'm going to be ready for big responsibilities."
Me: "Wow--what kind of responsibilities do you want when you are six?"
Bennett replies very seriously: "I am going to help my dad every day! I'm going to work in his shop and do my chores and help every single time my dad asks. I am not going to play anymore. Only if my dad wants to play, then I'll play."
The kid would give up all his toys just to be able to hang around with his dad. That is power.
Friday, January 07, 2011
Quote of the Day
Posted by Andrea at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What kind of awesome brain washing did Uncle Keith do to that kid? Write a book. I'd love to read it.
Awesome. Can you bottle that?
Post a Comment