I haven't blogged nearly enough lately.
It's not because I haven't had anything to write about. We have definitely been busy lately. The problem is that I'm rarely two-handed at the computer these days. Usually, I'm busy holding my sweet baby boy. But when he's asleep and Bennett is at school, I'm usually busy entertaining Leah. The days of a perfectly quiet naptime are quickly coming to a screeching halt. Leah has realized that forgoing naptime means she gets one-on-one time with mommy. I know I'll miss these days when she's old enough to not want to sit on my lap and read books and watch movies together. But for today, I kinda want to take a nap!
So, I'll try to squeeze in more updates on this here blogeddy blog. For now, here's a couple of recent favs of the kiddos.
Bennett's mad face:
Is there anything cuter than girl with princess gear?
Lounging by the pool:
Monday, October 18, 2010
Catching up
Posted by Andrea at 11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Bryce is so big! And they are all SO adorable. Hang in there...
Love, love the mad face.
yikes. bennett's mad face is a little too reminiscent of keith's mad face...which i unfortunately encountered way too much in residency ;)
Post a Comment