Friday, July 16, 2010

Hello....is this thing on?

So, wow. It's been quite a while since I've said anything here. We've had so much happen in the past 2 months that I don't even know where to begin. I guess I'll take the easy way out and have my sister say some of it for me...here.

I was lucky enough to have her come visit us in Kentucky when Bryce was only one week old. She took some amazing newborn photos and we had such a blast. And the great thing is, since those pics were taken, I moved a whole lot closer to her and we've already been able to hang out again. Lucky me!!!

{{Love ya sista.}}

4 comments:

Adri said...

Miss you! Can you give a quick run-down on how things are going? Did you sell your house? How's the new digs? New practice?

Can't wait to meet Mr. Bryce....when that will be, I'm not sure, but hopefully we'll cross paths in Utah someday soon....

The Busby Family said...

So glad you guys are closer now. how close are you? I just love the last Kentucky Card family pictures. So glad I was lucky enough to jump of the old rock. Love the pics of baby Bryce, he is so adorable. I want to see how you are doing, where you are living, ect. It is soooo hot here and no one has A/C since this is very unusual, we are all melting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea, your sister is an amazing photographer, probably the best I have seen. Can you please bring her over to Switzerland to take some pictures of Tim and Noah - free lodging guaranteed:-) Congrats to cute Bryce and your new life in Carson City. Cheers from St.Gallen! Manuela

molly said...

oh my goodness! that little boy of yours melts my heart! what a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l family you have! miss you a-crazy-lot!