Sunday, November 01, 2009

Superheros

Halloween was pretty awesome at our house.

First thing, Superman showed up for breakfast. I mean, really, this guy is too cool. He's pretty much a normal guy but he can fly and crush cars with his bare hands and stuff. But he just eats cereal for breakfast.



Spiderman made an appearance a while later. Seriously, that guy has moves.



Then catwoman joined us. Talk about some cat attitude. Feisty.


Superman and Wonderwoman. Just out to, you know, save the world and stuff.


Fighting evil is such a tough job. But saving the world is pretty much what we do.


Really? Have you ever seen cuter superheros? And they come with candy to boot!

7 comments:

Chris and Emily said...

never knew that Superman drinks soymilk - it all makes sense now.
Love it.

Steph said...

You guys are awesome. You set the bar too high for the rest of us. And by the way, you are looking great in those tights. Skinny!

Linn said...

No, I actually have never seen cuter superheros. Jacob and I saw this post last night and our entertainment was great! You guys are truly the best!

Emily and Austin Gray said...

We've always known the Cards were super-heroic! Perfect costumes for you guys.

Adri said...

Lovin' it!

The Busby Family said...

I love it! You guys looks great!

Terra said...

You guys are so awesome. Spencer is jealous that someone's parents dress up. If I looked as cute as you, Andrea, I would dress up too but I just can't pull it off! :) So cute.