This is so stinkin great!!!! I am digging the stay at home life so far. Both days. : )
Seriously I haven't done all that much yet. I cleaned my house yesterday. It has been neglected for a few....years, actually. So I haven't done any major celebrating yet. But, I have to say how fun it was to have love breaks throughout the day. Bennett was generally happy playing while I was busy cleaning. But every now and then he would come over and need to hug for a minute then he would run off and play again. I think I can get used to this. : )
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Lovin it
Posted by Andrea at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah for you and Bennett!! I've been wondering how things have been going. Gotta love those love breaks! Keep us posted.
Love breaks. :)
That is so fun. Better than coffee breaks!
Enjoy!! My kids don't give me those any more.:( But Ray does:)
Post a Comment